Pet Massage Therapy in Longmont CO
Pet Massage Therapy
Benefits of Massage Therapy Include:
- Relieving pain, muscle tension, chronic pain, arthritis, hip dysplasia, etc.
- Increased blood circulation and detoxifies the body.
- Increased lymph movement and boosts the immune system.
- Rehabilitation pre- and post-surgical procedures.
- Improves joint flexibility.
- Improves emotional health and well-being.
- Provides comfort and relief during the end-of-life process.
Massage services are $1.50/min and are currently available by appointment only. Each session will start at 15 minutes and may be increased by the minute depending on the animal’s needs as well as their mental and physical state. We recommend increasing the time as your pet becomes more comfortable and experiences the benefits of regular bodywork.
Therapeutic Massage (15min) – $22.50
Therapeutic Massage (additional minutes) – $1.50/min